Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thor and Janet in Salem

Friends of mine from NM, Thor and Janet did a trip up the east coast this summer. So while they were on my side of the world, I met up with them in Salem. With them came their daughter Kari,whom I adore, and there friend Peter. He is from England and came over to spend time with them and make this trip. I really enjoyed meeting him.
It was so much fun to spend time with them walking through the Witchey mecca! We had great food and a great time. I wish they were here now. Well...at least I have the pictures.


How could we not go to the witch museum? I have expected to see wax effigies of me and my friends!

Ok, so neither Thor nor Janet were thrilled that I took these pictures, but at least I got pictures of them! Until now, my picture of thor was him with his hand in front of his face!

See, the new one is a much better likeness!

This is Kari in front of a very cool, and spooky, train set.
We went and ate at a great restraunt on the harbor called Finz. So we had to be silly with the fish out front...but the food was very yummy!




No comments: