Thursday, November 29, 2007





So if you have been wondering what I have been doing with all my free time (Ha Ha)...well, I have been making a huge mess. I have been redoing our foyier. That has entailed, finishing the mudding on the dry wall next to the stairs. You may remember from when we first moved in, but that wall was a doorway, and we ripped that out and turned it into a wall. But it has been covered in hanging coats for so long, that we all forgot that it wasnt actually a finished wall....oops. So I finished the mudding on that. I patched the plaster. It wasnt too bad actually, just some small, fine line cracks...well most of them, there were a few that were more substantial...but they are much better now! I also had to strip off the old wall paper trim. I took a picture of that to show you what it looked like. Of all the wall paper in the house, this stuff is not the ugliest by a long shot! But it was trimming entire entry way. So I took a razer to it...there was something satisfying about that.

So now that I have made a huge mess...I will have to post the pics of the finished product. It looks beautiful.

No comments: