Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Washington DC

As I am sure most of you know, Dave and I went to Washington DC for thanksgiving. Our friends, Rachael (Rae) and Jaimie (Cav) live there and we decided to spend thanksgiving with them. Rae and I graduated Smith together:


This is us at the Ivy Day Parade.

Rae is currently going to Georgetown getting her masters in complimentary medicine and will be going to med school (school to be decided) next fall. Cav is her boyfriend, whom she met while at Smith. He basically has my job, just in video rather than magazine! So they are both fabulous! and we had just a fantastic time visiting them.

Rae cooked dinner and did a wonderful job. The turkey was great but the biggest hit of the night were the yams...yum yum.

So the following posts are us in DC! Oh yeah, and my favorite metro stop...Foggy Bottom! I am sure you can guess why!

No comments: